Thursday, May 7, 2015

Full Face Helmet

Late last week I received an email from Motorcycle Superstore saying that they were selling a Scorpion EXO 500 helmet.  The normally $200 helmet was going for less than $70.

I had bought a Scorpion EXO CT 220 open face, 3/4 helmet last year that has become my favorite.  It fits perfectly, so I chose a similar one in full face.

At the low price, colors were not standard, but because everyone has commented favorably about the hi viz yellow that I have been wearing, I chose the most colorful model available.

So far, after only a couple of miles use I find it to be very tight.  It has inflatable cheek pads and these are tight even with no air inflated.  But I have found that over time they become more comfortable.

I was looking for more protection from wind and cold.  The extra benefit is that it will protect my face, just in case....not that it is special in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment