Friday, August 15, 2014

Rocket on the Road (Before the accident)

With the accident on Wednesday, the day after a nice ride with the club to Picasso's Restaurant where Russ took some good photos of Rocket and me on the road, I thought it would be a good time to get some more riding shots in the Blog.  

Damage looks like it can be fixed, but I will be without my loyal scooter for a while.  George (Motovista) contacted me letting me know that he had many of the repair parts in his inventory.  The big time taker will be the repairing the minor dents and paint. Let's hope it all happens quickly.

As for me, I luckily got away from the accident with no real issues at all.  Very fortunate as it could have been bad.


Checking out Bobby's Helix clone that is for sale.

Decked out for the ride

A riding shot from the front.  Don't have many of these.

Riding in formation with Tom 

No comments:

Post a Comment