Friday, April 18, 2014

Parts are Shipped!

After finally determining what I really needed in parts and fixes to make sure that Rocket could complete the Cannonball Run, I ordered parts a week and a half ago from Scooterpartsco.com, a business run by my fellow Cannonball Runner Motovista.

I got word today that they have shipped and I will be receiving them in a couple of days.

The parts are:

  • Front shock absorber, GTS with the red spring.
  • Piaggio belt. I already had one but you can never have enough.
  • Dr. Pulley sliders.  10g
  • Variator nut
  • Two exhaust gaskets
  • Outer pulley at variator
  • O-Ring and the little yellow clips in the variator.
These go with the rear tire that I have had for a while.  And oil, filter and hub oil that we have here.

I will book Boris to do the work next weekend and have the scooter ready to go.  One test ride and I will be confident that we will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment